Friday, February 15, 2008

For some reason or another, I always end up sleeping at 3am everyday. Riane says my lifespan would be shortened if I continue to do so, thus I've decided to sleep at 12:30 today! or maybe earlier.

Thanks to yesterday, my eyes hurt like crap now. No, they hurt more than crap. It feels as if..they're burning. No joking. I bet they're as dry as spongebob without water, at least it feels like it is. Don't you find it miraculous that I actually managed to survive this week? The earliest time I landed on bed was probably 2am? Sleeping never sounded that great.


Lessons were pretty mundane, mdm sim thinks i sms in class -__- yeah, i do that last year but not this year, unless there's important stuff. (like today! sorry kaiying! ): i won't forget next time! :D) As i was saying, i'm a changed man! (woman/girl) its our secfour year afterall~ however, all i remember doing was to close my eyes during amaths and emaths since my eyes seriously hurt. Bio was fine, only thing was that i didn't do well for the quiz since my mind was in a sleeping mode D:


_________________________________________________
oh, i got pleasant surprises today! here's surprise one! :D


THANKYOU dear ashley leong {LOVES} the bottle was so sweet and so was the card! the cute hamsters and note that i read alot of times! bj, 2d, bowling, shopping...rarr. brings back fantastic memories. i was apparently the ONLY one that poured out all the contents of the bottle she gave o.O

but hey, its really intriguing k. who wouldn't want to read secret messages right. so its not weird k! D: HAPPY VDAY DEAR! ^_^



and right after school....isabel ran into my class and passed a plastic bag to me, here's what it contains:

thankyou isabel, i didn't expect you to make me something else after you heard i lost the flower! that's so totally sweet, thankyou! ^_^

______________________________________________________

Choir was spent perfecting HSM choreo, we spent sectionals going, "in, and out, turn in, and turn out". Fortunately, the dance came out pretty well when we combined, status quo was still rather horrible but at least its been combined. Today's session seemed pretty short to me, maybe dancing really makes time pass by real fast ^_^


riane and I went home with mr. photographer here...


ohno retardzxzxz haha xD


fringeless, swollen eyed and idiotic me. D:
what's with the swollen eye manzxzxz. its not like my eyes are not small enough.. -__-


we love rootbeer floats! :D


okay ty mr. photographer for helping us take the pictures ;D

Riane and I went to NTUC to get some food. I loved anna's strawberrymilk straws so much i decided to buy some too ~_~

And suddenly, a row of stuff caught our eyes....CEREALS! the ones in small boxes!
Being the clever people that we are, we decided to buy some for consumption in school...that's PLAN ONE in the "save our pocket money!" scheme ^^ not that i think it'll ever work on me, I can't even survive a recess without food....

Got some cheese and sat down to have a cheese feast before we went our seperate ways
its going to be cupcake feast tomorrow! (looks at peixuan! and yes, i know you love me! :D)


Riane's asking me to play club penguins and I'm talking like an Indian over the phone!
Sigh there's choir tomorrow again hahaha lets hope it'll be fun ^_^



hey annia here's for you hahaha! sorry i didn't wait for you outside your class for recess today and went down! D:

i look weird as usual but who cares i still like it :D



wow there's alot of tags these two days, THANKYOU lovelies! ^_^



TAGREPLIES LOVES!
13feb the rest in don't know which post xD
nia: LOLs quite dots by the tags and quite amused by your posts(:
{HAHA i'm dots by them too yo LOL xD haha thankyou, or. amused with what haha xD}



14feb
anon: lol give you a clue lah! you never give me present -.-
{HAHA hello anon are you sad ): i don't know who you are so i can't give you present what sigh lol. so you're not from ahs?}

pamela
: HEY EMMA (: thanks for the note and sweets! See you tomorrow yeah (:
{HEY PAMELALALA! (: you're welcome! seeyou tomorrow too! :D}

Ray other
: Happy Vday Emma!!!
{HAPPY VDAY RAYMOND!!! :D}

nia
: THANK YOU FOR YOUR GIFTS AND CARD!!! LOVED THEMXD
nia
: happy valentine's!
{hahaha YOU'RE WELCOME thankyou for the sweets too! happy valentine's my dear! ^_^}

anqi: THANKIU MAMA FOR THE CARD HAPPY VALENTINES! ((=
anqi
: lols btw i tot th first photo was a pic of a walkk at first =.= haha
anqi
: wall*
{YIU ARE WELCOME LOOLOO QIQI HAPPY VALENTINES! (: hahaha i think it looks like a wall too! O: xD :D}

GB
: wth NOT ME LARH! Wt kind of stupid person will lqrite that rubbish. Oh and class party was soooooooooooooooo boring and worthlesss. only went to get free food xD
{HAHA REALLY AH. you know who anon is then? lol i saw your blog o.O three pizzas...}

leongying`
: thanks emms {heart}
{welcome yinggggs! hahaha! xD lovess. LET'S JIAYOU TGT K! :D}



15feb which is today~
peixuan: hey mama. thanks for the beautiful card and present!!! XDXDXD loved it! hohoho. and i saw my present!!! XD hoped u liked the cupcakes! and i think calling macs that one is super cool!!
peixuan
: we should try it ONE FINE DAY!
{YES WE SHOULD TRY IT ONE FIND DAY! well,i just ate macs ^_^ and i wonder if it'll really work D:}

kaiying
: ahh wheres my mini mini rose!
{yay mini mini rose is up on th epics already! i think miniminirose is very cute! :D:D:D}

ngik hiong
: haha the sweet's highly addictive. lol
{hahaha the strings and i love the green one! i shall buy a carton of those for your birthday xDD

yeNi
: thanks for being the ultimate fan hurr=) and are you serious abt calling macs? haha =D seems erm cool?
{you're welcome, idol HAHA lol. i shall consider about calling macs, i think its very cool you knowww xD SUNSHINE! :D}

Jas
: emmaa... wo bai gei ni le. u are more hyper than i am... hahaaz. SCARY. happy belated vday to u too
{hahaha but you sec school also damn high right lol. yay jas jiejie (auntie) is hyper too LOL. woah got your name on it you know!}

gtgw
: emma! i dun get a card! grrr
{LOL you're not female that's for sure, or that i don't even see you everyday haha D: happy vday!}

peixuan
: mama!! haha.. then the more i should thank you for the card!! thanks for the hard work!!! XDXD hohoho.. =)
{hahaha, you're welcome! ^_^ peixuan xuanxuan loves me right! :D omg you're really blogging about me? xD you're the best yo!}




sorry if the tags replies don't make sense or are very short, i'm falling alseep already! D:

ohyes, peixuan just asked why my nick has 2d'06. I told her, almost whole of 2d'06 has it on. I LOVE 2D'06 to bits! :D

No comments: